What to expect
- Developing, and testing UI for mobile and web applications;
- Build reusable code, libraries and components for future use;
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional frontend code;
- Share knowledge of techniques and tools with the team of developers.
- Strong knowledge of Vue 3;
- Experience with CSS3, and CSS frameworks (Bootstraps);
- Writing UI test with Cypress;
What we offer
- Modern office in Vilnius or Kaunas city center;
- Flexible work schedule with partial remote option;
- Free parking;
- Community and knowledge sharing gatherings;
- Professional team;
- Salary depends on the candidates experience and competence of working (from 2500 eur neto).